Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Pumpkin carving

This was my first pumpkin carving experience with two other pumpkin-carving veteran Moms. Obviously I'm not a Halloween kind of person so needless to day, I entered this competition with certain hesitation. It turns out to be alot better than I thought considering I almost cut off my fingers a few times! This was surprisingly scary with all sort of razor sharp serrated knives we used for scooping and carving, some pointy ones for intricate details. I actually don't know how the Moms could have this as a kid-friendly activity!

Here's the end product. It looks quite cute huh =) So proud of myself! I can't wait to do this again next year. There were some other pumpkins on the floor with much more intricate details but I still rate ours as the best for cuteness factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment